Thursday, June 15, 2017

Wilma4ever June Blog Train - Wedding Bliss FREEBIE

It's time for the Wilma4ever June Blog Train. This month's theme is Wedding Bliss, and I have several items already in my shop with more to come! The blog roll is at the end of this post.

I have alphas and matching frames on sale for 48% off for a limited time!









My contribution to the blog train is this set of pretty glitter lace frames. They are in my shop and FREE until July 14!



THE BLOG ROLL

We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have a part up yet, please check back later.

Wilma4Ever (this is the main hub - no download here)

ApriltheScrapaholic
Creations by Rain
Dea's Designs
Digicats (& Dogs)
Dreamn4ever Designs
Happy Scrap Arts
La Galarie de Jackie
Rose Made Designs

Designers only, join our train! Click here!




1 comment:

Mary Presley said...

The frames are charming!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!