Friday, September 15, 2017

Wilma4ever September Blog Train - Sunshine & Whiskey Freebie


It is time for another great blog train from the designers at Wilma4ever.  This month's theme  is Sunshine & Whiskey, so put on your favorite boots and grab a beverage (mine won't be whiskey - no, sir - ewww). 

I have several coordinating items in my shop.  The alpha packs are on sale for $1 and the kits are on sale for $1.50.














Here is my contribution to the blog train:


CLICK HERE TO GET THE ALPHA FREEBIE IN MY SHOP
(Whoops! Sorry if you didn't find it.  It is active now.)

And, my Facebook Fan Group will get this for free:






The Wilma4ever September Color Challenge Posting Prize matches, too!



We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have a part up yet, please check back later.

Wilma4Ever (main hub - no download here)

Designers only, join our train! Click here!

5 comments:

carolynf said...

You may not be aware but the blog train freebie is not a freebie.

Aprilthe Scrapaholic said...

Hey Marcee, I don't see your alpha in the store. I see the others and your kits but not the alpha for the blogtrain. :) Just thought I'd let you know. -- April

Chris said...

Thanks for your part in the Whisky and Sunshine Blog, but I can't see the leather alphas in your store, and doing a search for it comes up with no results, Can you help please?

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Thank you very much :)

Marcee Fairchild said...

I am sorry if you did not see the alpha. It was not active at the time of the blog post (my error), but it is now. It is the 10th item on the page. It is FREE in my shop. You must be registered in the Wilma4ever shop, place the alphas in your cart, and complete the order. You will not be charged for the alphas. Once you complete the order, you will see your download links.