Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sneak Peeks!



As usual, I am running late this morning, so I don't have time for much. But, I would like to share with you some previews of my upcoming kits!
The first one is Giggle - a fun and bright kit that is more suited for girls, but the orange and turquoise could work for boys, too! I also have another Basics kit out. This one is Brown, and it is full of fall elements and rich textures like leather, corduroy and felt. These should be in the Deco-Pages store by next week.

I am also working on getting the October Color Challenge Kits together and into the store for the SUPER price of $1.99!!!
And, there will be a MEGA Add-on kit for the Color Challenge called More Just Desserts...here's a small preview of that:Plus, I have been inspired by Jen, a co-designer at Deco-Pages, so I am working on a Southwest-themed kit called Totem. I also have several element and Quick Page kits planned. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY ME!!!

Come by Deco-Pages.com and look around. Our Club Deco membership is an awesome deal!!!! And, I have several freebies just for Club Members - one matches the Basics: Brown kit.

Just Ramblin'

Marcee

No comments: