Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Kits!

I have some new kits available at Digiscrap Boutique!
The first is from a new series I am working on. I majored in English in college, so I have a soft spot for British Literature, especially the classics. So, I have started a series of kits named after homes in some of my favorite books. The first kit is called Thornfield [from Jane Eyre (also one of my favorite A&E movies - LOL)]. Thornfield is the home Jane travels to and where her life takes many a twist and turn (I won't spoil the book for you if you haven't read it).
I made this kit a masculine one since Thornfield is owned by Mr. Rochester. I didn't really stay with the Victorian period style, though. I just let things go, and this is the finished kit:


You can can see more detailed photos and kit information here:

I also have some paper packs. I call them Petal Packs (rose petals - RoseMadeDesigns, get it? LOL). I have a pastel and a dark option, and I plan to work on a brights version, plus some others. So, if you like to use solid papers, but hate the flat look the paint tool gives you, these papers can help! The papers have a slight texture so they will stand out on your page, but they won't overwhelm it.

Here are the pastels:

You can see it in the store here:

Here is the dark set:


You can see it in the store here:

I hope to have some more things done very soon. I have three more paper packs almost ready and four kits that I am almost finished with.

Enjoy tomorrow! The kids go back to school, and I go back to work on Monday (sigh).

Marcee

No comments: