Thursday, May 03, 2007

New Challenges!

May is here with new challenges!
I am hosting a few challenges at Deco-Pages, Digi By Design and Digiscrap Boutique this month, and I'd love for you to participate! I really want to see those layouts!

And, please sign up for email updates with FeedBlitz or Blogarithm - the links are both on the right side of the blog page. Then, you will always know when I have a sale or post a freebie.

I have two NEW challenges starting at Deco-Pages this month.
The first is an ABC Challenge. We will be making an album of ABC pages. Here is the posting bonus for May...part of my NEW Wisteria Kit (2 papers, the letters ABC from the Wisteria Worn Alpha, 1 bow, 2 long ribbons, 1 charm and 1 tassel). Wisteria will not be available for sale until after the challenge, so if you want it for FREE, join us each month.


You can find all of the details for the ABC Challenge HERE.

I also have a NEW Holiday Challenge starting this month at Deco-Pages!
Each month I will choose a holiday and challenge you to create a layout. I like to go for the unusual most of the time, so the holiday may not be what you expected, but it will always be fun!
Here is the posting bonus for the May Holiday Challenge. This is a fun mini kit called BBQ. I may make it into a larger kit in the future, but for now only those who join in the challenge can get it. There are 4 papers [2 watermelon, 1 gingham and 1 solid], 2 charms, 2 long ribbons, 2 tied ribbons and 2 pieces of ricrac.


You can find all the details of the Holiday Challenge HERE.

I also have two challenge at Digi By Design - www.digibydesign.com - this month.
The fist is an Element Challenge. I will be asking you to be creative with a chosen element each month. Here is the posting bonus for May's Element Challenge (4 papers, 1 stitched trim, 1 tassel, 1 gold eyelet, 1 gold staple, 1 charm and 1 tied ribbon).
Find out all the Element Challenge details HERE.


Another new challenge I am hosting at Digi By Design is a Holiday Challenge. You can find all the Holiday Challenge details HERE.
Here is the posting bonus for the challenge (4 papers, 1 tied ribbon, 1 gold brad, 1 flower, 2 teassels and 1 fancy brad).


Have you noticed how the two bonuses coordinate? All of the challenge posting bonuses each month at Digi By Design will coordinate, so the more challenges you join, the more pieces to the monthly Challenge Kit you can earn. This month's kit is May Flowers, and I'm sure you will want to take part and have lots of fun with us.

I also have two more challenges starting soon. My Material Girl Challenge at Deco-Pages starts on the 16th of May....but you can still join in the April Challenge until May 15. And, my Mix-n-Match Challenge at Digiscrap Boutique begins on May 7.
The April Color Challenge at Deco-Pages has been extended until May 15, so I hope to see your layouts really soon!

Just Ramblin'

Marcee

No comments: