Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Independence Day Sale at DXD!!!


DigibyDesign is having an awesome sale! Come grab some great deals to scrap your memories, and then share those fabulous layouts with us in our galleries! We love seeing them!
You can see all of my items in my DigibyDesign store....30% off until July 5th!

I have several new items in the store:

Alisa Album
A lovely collection of Quick Pages made from my Alisa kits.

Sunstripe Combo
The Sunstripe Blog Freebie and Sunstripe 2 (all new items) in a package deal

Tea Rose AddOn
More vintage rose and tea theme papers and elements to coordinate with Tea Rose

Vintage Meadow 2
A soft and shabby collection of papers and elements in natural shades of tan, green, gold and peach

These kits are all 30% OFF...in fact, all my kits (except American Heart which is 25% OFF) are 30% OFF until July 5th!

No comments: