Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grab Bags Revealed!!!! ONE MORE DAY!

There's one day left to get my January Grab Bags!
In case you are a little shy of grab bags...I have previews of what's inside!


My Commercial Use Grab Bag at Digital Scrap Designs contains 4 items. You can get it for 33% off through tomorrow only! It's just $4.02. On February 1, the products will be sold separately for a total price of $18.00.

Here's what inside this fabulous Commercial Use Grab Bag:


You can find my commercial use grab bag here:

I also have a personal use Grab Bag at DigibyDesign - available through tomorrow only.
It's just $2.00 for a full kit and 2 matching quick pages!!!


Aren't the colors in this kit great?!??!


You can find this grab here:


Enjoy!

Marcee

Obsolete links and images have been removed.

No comments: