Monday, April 14, 2008

Tea for Tuesday Chat at DigibyDesign - April 15 - 2 PM ET

I have such a bright and fun kit featured this week for the Tea for Tuesday Chat at DigibyDesign! It's called Happy Dance...and it's named for that secret little dance we do inside when something great happens! This preview doesn't show it all!
And, it's on sale for 50% off April 15th & 16th only!



For coming to the chat at 2 PM ET tomorrow, you'll receive this matching mini kit!
You can use it or the Happy Dance kit for the layout challenge.


If you take part in the layout challenge, your qualifying layout will earn you this posting gift - a set of 4 Happy Dance quick pages!



Since it has been a week since my last freebie, I have a little something for you today!

Just take a look at these awesome flowers that were made from the Happy Dance kit. They are really fun and cheerful!

They will only be available for a short time.



I hope you can join us at 2 PM ET on April 15th (tomorrow)!

This freebie has expired. Thanks for your support!


And, don't forget the DigibyDesign Mid-Month Madness Sale starts tomorrow, too. Gobs of stuff for just 98 cents!!!! I'll have previews for you soon!
Marcee

Obsolete links and images have been removed.

5 comments:

Dracowin said...

Thank you for the fun flowers! I love the kit name and the wonderful bright colors. I doubt I can make it to the chat tomorrow as I'll be at work, but I may try to sneak in for a bit at least.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: beautiful flowers. love the name very nice. tfs

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for these beautiful flowers. This kit is just gorgeous! I love the bright, happy colors. I'm looking forward to the chat.

~Autumn said...

Wow! What fun these will be to scrap with. Love the style of the flowers. And the colors are so vibrant! Thank you so much Marcee.
Crossing my fingers that my body will cooperate with me so I can come to chat tomorrow.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FANTASTIC flowers!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!