Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Freebie & Retirement Sale!!!!

You have just a couple of weeks left to get some great deals on kits that will be retired from my Deco-Pages store on June 30th.

You can save up to 50% on over 40 items!



I have a freebie that matches one of the retirement kits...Victoria I.



You can find all of my Deco-Pages kits here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=8&sort=add_date&sort_direction=1&page=1

Sale prices are already marked. I have some new items on sale, too! 25% off for a limited time!

This freebie has expired.
Marcee

4 comments:

makeyesup said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing

Mamouniaduquebec said...

Its gorgeous, thanks a lot!

JillSF said...

This has to be one of my favourite kits! Love the colours and the lace and just everything! Thank you

Karla said...

Thank you!