Sunday, August 03, 2008

Great News and Tea for Tuesday!

I am going to keep you in suspense and tell you about Tea for Tuesday first - LOL!

This month, I will not be hosting chats at DigibyDesign (I need a little break). But, I will be giving you a mini kit (and maybe some extras) to post layouts with this month and a weekly challenge. You can earn a portion of the FULL August Blossoms kit each week for completing the challenge.

You will be creating your layouts with the August Blossoms Mini Kit. Isn't it pretty? I love these colors, so light and summery.

You get papers and a lot of elements like bows and flowers, so it's a little girly, but the green and off-white would be great for other kinds of layouts.


This is the posting gift for the August 5th Challenge:


The full August Blossoms kit has the richer, deeper colors of late summer and fall. There are 4 parts in all, so make sure you stay tuned to the DigibyDesign Tea for Tuesday thread for the challenge details each week. You are not going to want to miss any of this kit!

Now for the GREAT NEWS! I have been asked to join the Design Team at Snap and Scrap! I answered their Design Team Call, and they selected me and 4 other designers. This is very exciting! I am working on NEW kits to put in the Scrap and Snap Store, and I will let you know as soon as things are ready for you.

And, here's a little freebie to tide you over until Tuesday:


Images have been removed since the DigibyDesign store has closed.

Have a great day!

Marcee

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Very pretty! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Good News! Can't wait to see the new stuff.

kathy said...

Thank you!