Friday, September 05, 2008

NEW Stuff!

I have been really busy for the past 2 weeks getting ready for school and "doing" school. This year it seems harder to get back into the swing of things...maybe it just means I am finally starting to feel older??? LOL

I do have some new kits that are out now and more are coming out this weekend (the last file is uploading now).

Juliet and the AddOn are now at DigibyDesign (and coming soon to my other stores). The AddOn will be available after this week's Tea for Tuesday Challenge! It is the posting gift.

Find the Juliet kit here:
http://digibydesign.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1967
It's just $4.50

Find all the Tea for Tuesday Challenge details here and learn how to earn the Juliet AddOn for FREE:

http://digibydesign.com/mall/index.php/topic,1132.0.html

I'm really excited about my next kit. It is called Just A Little Dotty because I really like polka dots and since I have not been getting as much sleep as I seem to need, I have been feeling a little "dotty." Some of you may not be old enough to know that dotty can mean silly, mixed-up...or just plain CRAZY! LOL!

This kit and paper pack will be in my stores very soon!


I've really got to get one more cup of coffee before I go in search of something to wear for work.

P.S. - If anyone from Snap-and-Scrap could email me, please...that would be GREAT. I think there is a problem with the site, and I am a little worried.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I think you are right about the snap and scrap site. I cannot get on to the blog for 2 or 3 days now and I am glad to see that I am not the only one!! I am worried also, as I just love the new "galaxy" dd kit. Hope they can fix things soon. Good luck and thanks for sharing your lovely work!