Saturday, December 06, 2008

Divine Digital December Download A Day - Day 6 Freebie

I have another little blog gift for you to match the Divine Digital December Download-A-Day for Winter Wishes!


Here is part 6 of this kit...doesn't that just make you want some cocoa????

You can find the Divine Digital December Download-A-Day Thread here:

Make sure you visit every day to get all the goodies!
And, check out our little DAD Challenge to get even more matching stuff!

I have a Gift Box for you during the weekend Grab Bag Event!
I had a great time putting this together for you.
It is just $2.00 through Sunday, and then the individual items will be sold.
I know some people don't like grab bags because you can be let down by what is inside. I am revealing this for you...there are 3 BRAND NEW, EXCUSIVE to DIVINE DIGITAL products in it.
First you get this wonderful holiday kit KISS-le-toe (it's a play on words for mistletoe!). I made this in traditional holiday colors. There are 20 papers and over 50 elements!
There is also a great cookie alpha that can match just about any holiday kit you have (pssst - it coordinates with noth KISS-le-toe and Xmas Pop). This alpha has uppercase letters, numerals and symbols.
And, I have been sick for the past few days, so I needed some CHEER! I made a non-traditional holiday kit - it has bright colors and funky elements like gift boxes, holiday lights, bling and bottle caps (that's where the POP in the name comes from - I blame it on the fever - LOL).

Xmas Pop has 15 papers and over 50 elements.
I think this Gift Box with 2 full kits and an alpha is a STEAL at just $2.00 (an over $15.00 value)!
Find it here ONLY AT DIVINE DIGITAL and only THROUGH MONDAY:

Now for the DAD Freebie AddOn - Blog Gift Day 6


This link has expired. Look for the kit - coming soon only to Divine Digital!

Enjoy your day!

Marcee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another beautiful gift!! This kit is so pretty - I simply love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your blog freebies in addition to the freebies on Divine Digital! They're all so pretty and I love everything you make!