Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sneak Preview of Something NEW!

All I can give you is a little preview of something new that will be in the stores on Monday.
It is something I have been trying to do for a few months, and never seemed to find the time. I'm still not sure how often I will get to do this, but I know that this Monday, you are in for a fun surprise.

I am starting a Monday Mystery Kit series. The preview above is for Kit #1.

On (most) Mondays, I will have a mystery kit in the store, priced at $2.50.
The catch is, you won't know the theme or exact contents...only the colors (sometimes I will tell how many papers and elements just to help a little).
The kits won't usually be holiday or specifically seasonal in nature - unless I tell you.
I want them to be something everyone can use.

So, if you are a brave person, I challenge you to the Monday Mystery Kit.
The first case begins Monday, April 13.

Marcee

No comments: