Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

I know that this weekend will be very busy for scrappers everywhere who are trying to find the best deals and join in all the fun activities.
But, I do want to let you know about the sales I will be having this weekend to celebrate National Scrapbook Day.

At both Deco-Pages and Divine Digital, if you purchase $10.00 or more, you will save 50% on your order (discount will be taken at checkout).


Here are my newest kits at Divine Digital.

Animal Adventure

Animal Adventure AddOn

Find all of my Divine Digital designs here:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=213

It's challenge time again at Deco-Pages, and I have a great challenge kit for all of you.
Club Deco Members will get this kit for free as part of their May membership.
Non-members can find it in the store.

Strawberry Dream:


I also have a matching addon in the store:



This week, the Deco-Pages Design Team has created an AWESOME FREE MEGA KIT! You can find out all about it at Deco-Pages.com starting Saturday!
Here is my contribution:


I will have some matching freebies posted in the forum later this weekend.
And, you will even find a coupon with them! And, yes, you can combine the coupon AND the discount sale!

Find all of my Deco-Pages designs here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=8&sort=add_date&sort_direction=1&page=1

There is also a sale going on at Scrapbable this weekend.
Everything in my store is 50% off. This discount has been applied to the product prices.



I'll be hosting a Meet the Designer Chat at Scrapable on Saturday at
7 AM CST (8 AM EST/ 2 PM CET)
Find your time here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Find the chat room here:


I'll been answering questions, and there will be an attendance gift or two!

Here is one of my new kits at Scrapable.

Sweet Rose:


Find all of my Scrapable products here:


I'll have more news for you tomorrow!

Enjoy your day!

Marcee (RoseMadeDesigns)

Some links and images have been removed as I no longer sell at Scrapable.

No comments: