Tuesday, June 09, 2009

NEW STUFF - Coming SOON!

I know I have not done a Monday Mystery Kit in a few weeks. School is just about over, and it is soooooo busy around here.
But, I did manage to get this HUGE kit done. Well, it turned out to be so large (60 papers - what???) that I made 3 full-sized kits out of it - so don't let the AddOns fool you. I could not fit everything in any of the previews!

These should be set up in all 3 stores by Thursday, but I have to give you a little look.

First there is Pearl of the Ocean.
There are so many facets of color when you look at the ocean. I hope I captured them all. There will also be a Just the Papers paper pack.


Then there is the Tide Pool AddOn - addon??? There are 26 papers in there - LOL!
And, you can get just the paper with this one, too.



And, because the ocean has to have some sand somewhere...I created a kit using the colors of the sandy beach in sunlight.
You can get the Sand Castle AddOn...also a bit larger than an addon - 18 papers here.
These papers will also be available in an individual pack.



And, because I know there are some of you out there that will just have to have them ALL...I am putting together a special bundle of all three kits and some quick pages (as soon as I get them done - so far I have 1 completed - LOL).
So, look for these NEW items soon at Deco-Pages, Divine Digital and Scrapable!

PSST - my birthday/vacation sale is coming up soon, too!

Enjoy your day!

Marcee (RoseMadeDesigns)

No comments: