Wednesday, July 01, 2009

NEW Stuff - BIG Sale!

It's July! Summer is in full swing. Temperatures are up (at least here in Louisiana).
It's the perfect time to take a break in the cool indoors and create some wonderful memories with all the photos you have of your family enjoying summer!
I'm spending some time in the U.S. with my family for the next few weeks, so a few of my regular items like the Monday Mystery Kit are on vacation with me - LOL.

But, I have new products to show you and some sales, so you can get great deals!

My latest Monday Mystery Kit - Le Chateau - has been revealed at all of my stores.
It is on sale for 35% off through July 5th at Divine Digital!


Le Chateau has 25 papers and 42 elements.
Find it here:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/product.php?productid=12500&cat=0&page=1

Find all of my Divine Digital products - including over 70 EXCLUSIVE ITEMS only sold at Divine Digital - here:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=213
EVERYTHING is on sale for 35% off through July 5TH!


Have you heard about the Starving Artists Collab Tagger Kit????
This is a huge collaboration. All the participating designers have created tagger kits using one color swatch.

You can find my contribution at Deco-Pages for JUST $2.00 for a limited time in July!
It has 12 papers and 36 elements.


Find my Berry Blues Tagger Kit here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.php?productid=18747&cat=0&page=1

It is also time for a new Club Deco kit at Deco-Pages!
This month the design team has put together a sweet summer kit called Teddy Bear Picnic.

If you are a Club Deco Member this is FREE for you in July!
There are lots of other great benefits, too. You get color challenge kits, freebies, special discounts, challenge goodies....and more!
One-month and three-month memberships are available!
Find out more here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.php?productid=16487&cat=254&page=1


Club Deco Members will find the Teddy Bear Picnic Club Deco Kit in the Club Deco Members Forum.

This is my contribution to Teddy Bear Picnic:


But my kit is not the only one you'll get with your membership. There are loads of Deco-Pages designer kits that come together each month for a HUGE collab! We've done collabs well over 1 GB on a regular basis.


And, at Scrapable we are having a store-wide sale - 35% off just about EVERYTHING!

My latest kit - Ruby Sunset (second in my birthstone series) is new to the store.
You will love the blend of rich ruby, deep pink, golden yellow and fun tangerine that I used to create this warm and sunny kit.
You don't even need a birthday in July to use it!


Ruby Sunset has 16 background papers and over 50 elements.

Find Ruby Sunset here:
http://www.scrapable.net/shop/product.php?productid=3363&cat=0&page=1

Find all of my Scrapable items here:
http://www.scrapable.net/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=56

Remember, the 35% off sale at Scrapable and Divine Digital ENDS JULY 5TH!

Enjoy your day!

Marcee (RoseMadeDesigns)

No comments: