Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I'm the August Featured Designer at Scrapable!

I am so excited to be the featured designer this month at Scrapable, and I am equally excited about the EXCLUSIVE collection I have created for this event.

Life 101 is a fabulous kit for all of your 365 projects. The Page Kit is HUGE with 28 papers, and alpha and 80 elements.




Then, there is an addon paper pack. This has the solids and some fun gingham papers - 14 in all!



And, you can grab the matching alpha pack. It has 6 full alphas to go with the Life 101 Page Kit and AddOn Papers. These alphas are also sold separately.





You can see some really great lei-out our Hula Girls created with this kit here:

http://www.scrapable.net/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=559

I even had a chance to create a lei-out or two!


Now for the really exciting part....
each Wednesday in August, you can download a portion of the Life 101 AddOn kit
FOR FREE!

This is another large kit - 21 papers and over 50 elements to scrap all of those great events in your life!



Each week's freebie from the AddOn is suited to a season of the year.
There are lovely blues, black and a splash of green and tan in this kit
that is being given away this week. I think it could be great for winter pages.




I know you'll want to get this just for the kit, but you also get a coupon good for
40% OFF the Life 101 Page Kit!!!!

FIND INFO ABOUT THE LIFE 101 ADDON WEEK 1 GIFT HERE

Please be patient as I am in a different time zone, so I am posting this before the Scrapable blog is ready.

And, I have another Life 101 AddOn kit in the works. It will have some word art, date flairs and more papers! I just love creating things for this kit!

My latest birthstone kit - Peridot Paradise - will hit the stores tomorrow or Friday and I have a HUGE birthstone alpha collection coming soon, so watch this blog for further news, previews and maybe a coupon or two (wink).

Enjoy your day!

Marcee (RoseMadeDesigns)

No comments: