Monday, April 12, 2010

Cool Craft Idea!

I've joined SeededBuzz, an online community that posts about cool blog posts in order to generate "buzz" for them.

I really wish I had time to do more handmade stuff. I am a secret crafter. I have loads of craft goods just sitting around in boxes. I seriously need my craft room back!

I found this really neat site with all kinds of home crafty things and information.
I especially love this post about making Tea Cup Candles

MissMalaprop has loads of crafty links on her site, and she likes the tea Cup Candles tutorial, too.
And to go with that, there is another site that has alternate uses for those mismatched or broken tea cups.

ElizabethMD states she isn't so crafty with candles, but she has a cool beaded necklace tutorial with fabulous photos! Her need for crafting has turned into her job!

Yeah, it is a dream to be able to create for a living, but that is not in the cards just now. So, I'll just keep plugging away with my scrapbook designs (besides I love my day job)!

Enjoy the day!

Marcee (RoseMadeDesigns)

No comments: