Saturday, May 21, 2011

NEW CU Items - Glitters and Overlays!

I am happy to share with you two new Commercial Use items!
Vanessa let me know earlier today that these have gone through the QC Team and are ready to rock in the Moo Two store! So, they are ready for you (and 25% off through May 28, too)!

I have created a set of 10 Commercial Use 365 Spring Glitters. These would be great for all kinds of kits and pages -- spring, weddings, feminine and more! There are seamless tiles for non-Photoshop users, too!


In my family, I am known for taking odd photographs. I just snap a pic of anything the looks interesting. One night during dinner prep, I noticed some interesting things lying around in my kitchen. Well, you can see where this is going. All I will say is....enchilada.

But, because of the weirdness, you get this awesome set of overlays to use!
Add some unique textures to your scrapbook pages or give some ooomph to those background papers in your next kit. There are eight JPG overlays in the set.



Here is what they look like in action. These examples are not included, but they may wind up available in some form soon...keep checking this blog.



Today is my anniversary, and it is fitting that Hubby and I will probably go out to eat Mexican food tonight.  But, I'm not sure the restaurant would appreciate me snapping pics during the meal, so I will have to find some other inspiration for my next overlay set.

Enjoy the day...spend it scrapping!

Marcee

No comments: