Saturday, May 19, 2012

NEW Freebie Soft Quick Page 01!

I have a new freebie for you today!
I made some quick pages from my Soft Page Kit, and I thought they would make great freebies.

Here is the first quick page.  I think the colors would work for girl or summer pages. {Don't worry the next one has colors that are perfect for boy pages, and I'll post it in a few days.}


This freebie has expired, but a new one will be posted soon!

Please do not share this link, but send folks to my blog to download this personal use only quick page gift. Thanks!

Here is the Soft Page Kit I used for the quick page.  This kit is HUGE!  There are 145 element pieces and 18 papers (the preview only shows a sample of the full kit).

And, don't let the baby theme scare you!  There are so many kinds of pages you can create with this kit.


Enjoy the day!

No comments: