Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Facebook Freebie Alpha

I have a new alpha for my Facebook Fans!

If you go to my Facebook Page and click the Like button, you will be able to download my NEW Summer Berry Blush Berry Alpha. This is a simply scrumptious strawberry alpha that looks good enough to eat!




There is also a coupon to save 20% on your next $5.00 or more purchase from my Divine Digital Boutique! It expires June 30, so get it soon.

There are four kits (including the Summer Berry Blush Kit that matches this alpha) that are priced at just $1.00 through this Saturday.  I have items retiring at the end of the month that are on sale 30-75% off, too!

Enjoy the alpha and many thanks for your support!


CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY BOUTIQUE

Marcee

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 21, 2012. Thanks again.