Sunday, August 05, 2012

LAST CHANCE - Buy My Retiring Items $15 - NEW Facebook Freebie!

If you haven't grabbed my Buy My Retiring Items Offer yet, today is your LAST CHANCE!  You'll get over 100 items for only $15.00.  These items will be retired on August 31, but after today you won't have this bundled price.


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

And, I have a NEW Facebook Freebie posted.
Just click the Fan Freebie Button, Like my page and get this alpha:


CLICK HERE FOR MY FACEBOOK PAGE

This alpha matches my new Summer Lilac kit.  I made this kit to go with the palette for the August Color Challenge at Divine Digital.

JOIN THE CHALLENGE HERE

Summer Lilac is on sale for just $2.50 this month.


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Enjoy the day!

Marcee

1 comment:

jayleigh3 said...

i like this cursive alpha! Thank you so much. i always enjoy using your designs.