Monday, December 11, 2006

SALE!!!


Getting your free stuff is soooo easy...just go shopping in the Deco-Pages Store (www.deco-pages.com) between December 10 and December 24, 2006!

If you buy at least $10.00 dollars of RoseMadeDesigns kits** in one purchase, I will send you a coupon to receive Cozy Comfort FREE on your next visit to the store! You will need to PM or email me with your order number, please!

You can find my store HERE.

If you buy at least $25.00 worth of digital scrapbook kits in the Deco-Pages Store by any designer** in one purchase, upon verfication of your purchase I will send you a coupon to get Frosty Fun FREE on your next visit to the store! You will need to PM or email me with your order number, please!

If your one-time purchase is $25.00 or more AND $10.00 or more of that purchase is RoseMadeDesigns kits, you will get coupons to receive BOTH kits free on your next visit to the store!!!

PLUS...I have up to 40% OFF select kits during the sale!!!

**I'm sorry but Club Deco Memberships, CD Burning, Gift Certificates, Magazines, Commercial Licenses and other non-kit items do not qualify for this special offer and will not count toward your purchase total.

Please remember I will be sending these coupons out by hand, so please be patient.

Have a great day!

Marcee

1 comment:

jburkhart said...

Great idea and what a deal to get@

Hope the sale goes great!

Michaele