Friday, March 02, 2007

OH MY!

If anyone out there has been wondering, I have not fallen off the face of the planet! I am still here! I have just been sooooo busy. I have thought often over the past month that I realllllly needed to post something, but I just haven't had a chance.

As some of you know, I am now designing for three sites! I have recently joined the wonderful design team at The Daily Scrap! I am so excited about this! But, needless to say, it has increased my time spent designing - LOL.

I have so many new kits since our last talk!

Here's what I have at The Daily Scrap and Digiscrap Boutique:
Buena Vista has a touch of Southwest flair, but it could be used for just about anything. The deep colors and rich textures make it perfect for masculine layouts, but don't stop there!
Felicity is light and oh so spring-y! You'll love it for feminine pages.
Petals is another versatile kit that hints at feminine, but has some deeper masculine colors, too.
And, Cranberry Chaise is an elegant kit suitable for heritage and wedding photos.


Here is what I have at Deco-Pages:
They are Spring Blossom and Pemberley. The kits are great for lots of spring and summer photos! Spring Blossom is on sale this week!!!


I also have a couple of new kits that should be available at Deco-Pages this weekend:
Dream Heart is a wonderfully soft kit with inspirational word art. The pastel papers are very versatile.
Krewe is my Mardi Gras kit. There are loads of fun papers and elements...and yes, beads, beads, beads!!!



I'll be back later with some challenge and freebie information for you, so stayed tuned!
I missed you all!

Marcee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These all look wonderful Marcee!! A huge variety too.

Anonymous said...

HOLLY MACKEREL!!!!!!!!!!! You have been way way busy!!! And I soooo wish I had the cash to buy them all up...they are awesome...and congrats on joining the design team!! I'm watching and waiting till I can join in again! :):)