Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Here is a little look at what I have been working on lately.

This is my newest kit for Digiscrap Boutique and The Daily Scrap. It is a bit of a departure for me as I don't tend to make a kit that has a theme. This one is for Earth Day. It has lots of nature patterns and elements - leaves, waves, a bird, a snail, aged metal and more.
You can see it here.




And here are two sneak peeks of upcoming kits at Deco-Pages. I have completed a series of 10 Mini kits called Inner Spirit. They are mostly done in soft colors, but I have a few of the kits with masculine colors and bright colors. Each kit will have 8 papers and lots of elements - I can't fit them all in the previews.

I'll be working on some other things...a couple of new kits called Willow Brook (gift with purchase kit at The Daily Scrap 4/22) and Tea Rose (Wall of Fame kit at the Daily Scrap 4/28).
I'll have a challenge update for you soon, too.
I hope you have a wonderful day today. It's 6:00 AM, and my kids have already been up for an hour! They just had to see what goodies they got from Peter Cottontail.

Just Ramblin'
Marcee

No comments: