Monday, May 28, 2007

Chat Today and Tomorrow!!!!

I have a chat at Deco-Pages at 1 PM ET TODAY!!!
Come join me in the Deco-Pages chat room for this attendance gift, and if you complete the LO challenge, you'll earn the matching posting gift. These match the freebie I'm giving away today!


And, tomorrow at 1 PM ET in the DigibyDesign chatroom, I'll host my Tea for Tuesday Chat. Attendance and posting gifts will be provided that match my newest kit (a DigibyDesign exclusive) - Spring Parfait!
Special thanks to Roberta D'Achille, Atomic Cupcake, Laurie Whiteney-Pawlowski, Tracy King, and Kim Sheen!!!

JUST A REMINDER - ALL MY KITS ARE ON SALE THROUGH TODAY ONLY!
30% OFF my Deco-Pages kits! 35% OFF my DigibyDesign kits!
Spring Parfait is less than $3.00! Most of my mega Kits are under $5.00!
You won't see a store wide sale like this for a while...so get it today.

And, the Lilypond freebie will be taken done later today, so you may want to grab it soon.

Just Rambling,

Marcee

1 comment:

Shell said...

Ugggh! Beating head against desk. I just got the blog notice about the chat. I didn't even get an email. Oh well love that blue :::drool:: & those sheer bows are too cute.