Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Kits at Digiscrap Boutique!

I have just added 5 new kits and 2 commercial use items to my Digiscrap Boutique store!

Pansy AddOn is a great mini kit that coordinates with the full Pansy kit. It has great colors, feminine elements and lovely textured papers.

Vintage Meadow 2 extends my Vintage Meadow kit with more elements and papers with a fun twist - dots and stripes, sanded wood and fabric!

Misty is full of fun colors! This is definitely a girly-girl kit...lots of flowers, dots, stickers and bows will make loads of cool layouts!

And, it's never too early to start thinking about those holiday tags, photo cards and invitations...or maybe you are a little behind on last year's scrapping? I have two kits that are perfect for all of that and more!

Cracker is named for the fun holiday party favors that snap open to reveal prizes.
This mini kit would be great for gift tags or photo cards, in addition to layouts.

And, Sugarplums reminds me of all those holiday goodies at Grandma's house.
Aren't those gingerbread cookies cute????


The last two items are for personal or commercial use.

First, I have a lovely set of silver and gold Heart Charms - 22 in all. I am really proud of these, and I hope they will be the perfect accent for your feminine and heritage pages.


Then, you need something to hang all those charms...and tags, tassels and everything else!

I have a set of brads, coils, chains and jump rings for personal or commercial use, too.
These Charms Accessories will come in handy for just about any kit.

No comments: