Saturday, February 23, 2008

Grab Bag Reveal! NEW QP Album! Freebie!

You have just a few more days to get my February Grab Bag at DigibyDesign!
The preview shows some of what you can find inside.
It's just $2.00!

I have created a quick page album from some of the grab bag contents. This album has 6 pages and a title page! You can only get it here on my blog!

And, there is even a matching addon kit!
More papers and elements to coordinate with the grab bag!
This is another blog exclusive!
Purchase details are to the right.


I have a freebie quick page for you! This was created from the addon kit.


This freebie has expired.

Marcee

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL QP!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Could have SWORN that I TY yesterday for this GORGEOUS QP!!!!!
But I'm doing it now in case I did!!!!!!!!
TY so ever much Marcee!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!