Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!

It's NSD! So many thing are happening today, I know you can't possibly keep up with them all...

But I want to let you know about two of my great sales that are happening today.

At DigibyDesign the entire store is 50% off FOR TODAY ONLY!!!!
Here is just a small sample of my kits...



And, at Deco-Pages I am retiring some kits...so there are over 20 items marked up to 50% off!
Plus, until May 20th, my entire Deco-Pages store is 30% off (including the items already on sale!).

Here are some of my newest items and some items coming to the store very soon!






CLICK HERE TO SEE MY STORE AT DECO-PAGES.


I couldn't let today go by without some freebies! I will be posting different ones all weekend, so stop by often to see what's up.

I have a great double quick page for you in the Deco-Pages forum. It also contains a coupon to get my new kit - Night Blossoms - for 35% off!!!! The designers at Deco-Pages all have great treats like these for you posted in the forum today, so please stop by!

Some posted freebies may have been removed.



The first blog freebie is a Flower Fair Alpha in blue.

I have a set of four other colors in my Deco-Pages Store (30 % off). You can get this alpha in pink, moss green, coral and soft purple.

This freebie has expired.

Here is the second blog freebie... a lovely set of purple elements.
There will be some matching papers later.

This freebie has expired.
Check back soon for more freebies!

Marcee

Obsolete links and images have been removed.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebies!! I (and many others) truly appreciate your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, how nice to see elements that aren't scanned :) And purple is my favourite colour!