Sunday, December 28, 2008

Divine Digital Stand Up & CARE Blog Party Freebie Day 3!!!

It's more of the Divine Digital Stand Up & CARE Blog Party with RoseMadeDesigns. Today is the last day at my blog(sniff...sniff), but tomorrow Kiss This Designs takes over. YAY!


I have been busy 'recovering' from the holidays -- read picking up paper and ribbons, finding new ways to serve leftover ham, snacking on holiday goodies and trying not to think of going back to work -- and I have not posted much about how I feel about this charity that our Team Divine kit is going to help.
I do believe that girls and women should be heard when they have something to contribute, and it should be respected regardless of their gender.
I was a tomboy girl when I was younger. I did not go much for the dollies or the tea sets - okay...maybe, sometimes - lol.
I was a Girl Scout, and that gave me a lot of personal strength and faith...meeting challenges...learning new things. I was the first girl in Silver Waters Girl Scout Council to earn the Girl Scout Gold Award (am I giving away my age???). That sense of pride in having other people (including the governor of Louisiana) recognize an accomplishment of mine was so wonderful.
Imagine being able to give girls all over the world that same feeling of personal pride and achievement. That's what this charity kit is all about. It is hard to imagine what one person alone can do, but what you do put together with a lot of other individuals....that is an awesome power!
So, please help us help them...and it will come back to you and help the world you live in for you and the generations that follow.

It's also DAY 4 of my 12 Days of Christmas sale! I have 4 items on sale for 50% TODAY ONLY at Divine Digital...some are not holiday kits. All the images are linked.

First, I have Divine Retro - my very first kit for Divine Digital - so if you missed the debut sale in October - you can still get a great deal! It's just $3.00 today!

You can find Divine retro here:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/product.php?productid=7868&cat=0&page=1


I do have a fun holiday kit on sale, too. This is Xmas Pop - inspired by those soda ads featuring Santa and some 50's diners...it was fun to make! This kit is also 50% off TODAY ONLY - just $3.00.

You can find Xmas Pop here:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/product.php?productid=8903&cat=0&page=1


The third kit I have on sale is my Keepsakes Page Kit. This was part of my November Grab bag, so if you missed that, you can get it TODAY ONLY for just $3.50. This is a very large kit with lots of unique elements and papers. Nana had some interesting rugs and wallpaper that inspired this kit.

You will find Keepsakes here:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/product.php?productid=8344&cat=0&page=1


The last kit I have on sale TODAY ONLY for just $3.25 is Beautiful Daydream. This is a lovely kit for so many kinds of layouts...the elements are a mix of traditional and unique. There are even 2 alphas in the kit.

You can find Beautiful Daydream here:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/product.php?productid=8759&cat=0&page=1


And, here is your final Girl Effect freebie -- I had to do mostly pink for that GIRL THANG - LOL! I hope you have enjoyed these gifts. Please leave some love here, and note that sometime tomorrow all of the links will be removed.

This link has expired.
Enjoy your day!

Marcee

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for todays extras. This is just great.

Lynncal said...

Thanks for all the beautiful girl effect add ons, these look wonderful!!!

Sandy said...

Thank you, Marcee!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the freebie

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much! Busy time so I was late but very happy to see all links still active. Thank You! beautiful!

Ajila said...

Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks so much for the great freebies...very cute indeed!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs