Friday, August 07, 2009

$2.50 or less Retirement Sale!

I have to make room for more inventory, so I am retiring lots of products at all 3 stores this month.

Everything is $2.50 or less, and at the end of August it will be GONE!
So, grab these great products now for a great price!

I haven't finished putting everything on sale at Deco-Pages, so you'll hear more about that in a day or two.

All of the items I am retiring at Divine Digital can only be found there, and only
until the end of August.
Kits like Divine Retro and Masquerade have matching hybrid albums or
brag book pages. My Keepsakes kit has a massive alpha pack (7 alphas!).


Find my retiring items here at Divine Digital:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/search.php?mode=search&page=1

I have 22 items retiring at Scrapable. Many of them are some of my most popular kits,
so if you missed any, get them now or you might be sorry!

Each retiring item is priced at $2.50 or less. You won't want to miss your
last chance to get Lime Envy, Cool Azul, Abby, Banana Mango and more.

See my Scrapable retiring items here:
http://www.scrapable.net/shop/search.php?mode=search&page=1

And, don't forget to check out my newest collection, Peridot Paradise.
The page kit and alphas are up at all three stores -- and 25% off until Sunday!
More goodies are on the way later this weekend...there may be a blog freebie, too (wink).

Enjoy your day!

Marcee (RoseMadeDesigns)

No comments: