Saturday, March 05, 2011

NEW Items and a 40% Off Sale!

Be sure to check out my sale at Moo Two Designs!
I am the Featured Designer until March 14th, and everything in my store is 40% off!
http://mootwodesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=123


You can get my NEW items for the sale price, too!

I have my 365 March Kit on sale for just $2.70!

My 365 March Alphas are on sale for $2.10!

The Lime Daffy Mega Paper Pack is only $3.00!


You can pick up the Lime Daffy Ribbons and Bows for just $2.10!


And, the Lime Daffy Flowers are on sale for only $2.10!


These sale prices are only good until March 14th, so get these great scrapbook products and many more while they are on sale for 40% off.
More new items are on the way soon, so be sure to check back often.

Enjoy the weekend!

Marcee

2 comments:

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing.:)