Tuesday, May 10, 2011

NEW Items -- Coming Soon!

I have a few NEW items coming to my stores later this week. To go with my 365 April kit that just made it into my stores, I have the matching alpha pack. It contains 3 alphas in great colors to match the kit.



Here is the 365 April Kit. It has all kinds of rain-inspired papers and elements.  It is in my stores now!


Moving away from those April showers, we have to think about those May flowers! My 365 May kit and alpha pack are all about the pretty petals surrounding us this time of year. The kit preview is a little blurry because Blogger and I don't upload images well together.


There are 10 papers and loads of feminine and floral elements...buttons, flowers, frames, ribbons, tags and more.


And, you have to have a matching alpha, so I've created an alpha pack with 3 gorgeous colors!

I hope to have these set up in the next day or two.
My Moo Two store is 35% off today and tomorrow (Tuesday and Wednesday), so be sure to stop by!

Marcee

No comments: