Monday, October 10, 2011

October Holiday Hoedown Challenge at Moo Two!

I'm hosting another FUN challenge at Moo Two this month! All you have to do is scrap a page inspired by one of the holidays listed for October (or add one of your own). Share your lovely page with us, and you can earn points toward a fabulous discount in the Moo Two Store! (If you use a brand new Moo Two Kit you get double points!)


Here is a page I made for this month using my 365 September Kit for my layout about Fall Fired Up Month:






The photo shows the ivy growing around the back door of my garage. Soon all of green will be gone, replaced by glorious shades or red, gold and orange.
The fonts used are Gill Sans Ultra Bold and MV Boli.


I hope you can join us for all of the monthly challenges at Moo Two!

Check out all of Holiday Hoedown challenge information HERE.

I'll talk to you soon.

Marcee

No comments: