Sunday, April 08, 2012

Par-TEA Sale & NEW Products by RoseMadeDesigns

I am having a HUGE sale tomorrow (April 9th) ONLY to help celebrate Divine Digital's 6th Birthday!
You will probably never see prices this low again this year.
Everything in my store will be 60% off!
And, a few select items will be JUST $1.00


Click the sale image to go to my Boutique.

And, here are some of my new products:

I have a great set of Dotty Spring Alphas!


And, there are fabulous new paper packs!



And, there's more in the store. I am working on a few more things I hope to have ready before the sale starts.

Don't forget -- Check out the special Par-TEA Sale category on Monday to see the $1.00 items by all the Divine Digital Designers!



And, be sure to visit the forums because we will be celebrating Divine Digital's 6th Birthday in STYLE - with loads of goodies, activities and FUN!

Happy Easter!
Marcee

No comments: