Sunday, May 06, 2012

iNSD 40% Off Sale! NEW items!

It's iNSD weekend! And, I have a great sale! Just about everything in my Divine Digital Boutique is 40% off through Monday! No coupon is needed!  Your discount price will show when items are placed in your cart.



I finally have all of my Vintage Spring Collection in my Divine Digital Boutique!

So, if you missed any of the DAD parts or you want even more, you can find them HERE

I have bundled up the 5 DAD mini kits:


That's 25 background papers and 50 elements!
You can also get the mini kits separately.

There is also an AddOn kit:

This has 10 background papers and 11 elements NOT offered with the Download-A-Day.

And, I have a set of 7 alphas to match all of the kits:

Each of these alphas has 107 characters (uppercase, lowercase, European, numerals, symbols and punctuation)!
These are brand new and were NOT part of the DAD, either.

Enjoy the day!
Marcee

No comments: