Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas In July @ Divine Digital - 50% Off Today, Facebook Freebie & $1 BAK

It's Christmas in July at Divine Digital!
We have sales, challenges, $1 BAK items and MORE!

Today only, select items are 50% Off!
CLICK HERE TO GO SHOPPING
Here are just a few of the items:






July 25-30 you can get all my Build-A-Kit items for just $1.00!
CLICK HERE TO GO SHOPPING
Here are just a few of my  BAK items:




And, don't forget my Retirement Sale! Over 100 items are on sale 50-75% off!
These will be GONE after July 31! These are just a few of the items:





CLICK HERE TO GO SHOPPING

And, if you LIKE my Facebook Page, you can get this Christmas In July BAK Alpha FREE!



Enjoy the day!

Marcee

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 18 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.