Thursday, July 03, 2014

NEW Facebook Freebie, July Sale and Coupon, a Challenge AND MORE!

It is the start of a new month, and it has been a busy week (so far)!

First let me tell you about my sale for July - 40% off just about everything - even new releases!

Here's a little bit of what I have in the store - and more is on the way later this week:

I also have a little something extra - a coupon for even MORE SAVINGS!

Just log into the Wilma4Ever shop and enter the coupon before final checkout to save an additional 25% off your RoseMade Designs purchases (no minimum purchase required). The sale and the coupon are GONE July 31, so shop soon!

With a $7.50 or more purchase of anything in the store this month, you also get the W4E July Thank You Gift for FREE! There are 16 great products! 

I contributed a mini kit.

And, don't for get the awesome Color Challenge I host each month. You get a great posting prize, and it can be used for the following month's challenge - so once you start, it is FREE to play! 

Here is the posting prize for July -- this is part of my newest collection -- Pool Party -- coming soon!

And, I have a FREEBIE on my Facebook Page to get you started for this month's challenge, so there is NO excuse to not join the fun!



Keep your eyes on the Wilma4Ever Facebook Page. I will have a freebie posted there soon!

For those of you celebrating tomorrow - have a FABULOUS Fourth of July!
I'm thinking it would be faster to just tape the hamburger, french fries, and apple pie to my hips -- but maybe not as yummy.

Enjoy the day!

Marcee

No comments: