Monday, September 01, 2014

NEW Kit - NEW Challenge - NEW Freebie - 45% OFF Sale!

I have loads of NEW stuff to tell you about today.
First let me tell you about my Labor Day Sale.
Except for the $1 Weekend Deals (already 60-78% off) and the Blog Train Freebie, everything in my store is on sale for 45% off! But, the sale ends today!


I have a new kit in my store, and it is great for all of those Back to School pages you have on your To Do List. And, yeah, it's 45% off, too - TODAY ONLY (MONDAY)!



The School Rules Kit and my Back to School Fun Collection are prefect for this month's NEW Color Challenge! I made both of them from the palette for this month. There is a great posting prize for all participants. PSSST! - The gift for August was the School Rules Kit!



Don't forget to swing by my Facebook Page. A new month means a NEW Freebie! This one is all about autumn, and I have great coordinating items coming to my store soon. And, when I hit 1500 Likes on my Facebook page, there will be an extra surprise!



Enjoy the day!
Marcee

No comments: