Friday, November 28, 2014

40-50-60% Off - $1.00 Items - 3 Freebies and More from RoseMade Designs

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving (for those who celebrate), and I hope you are well-rested and ready for the SHOPPING!
I have a fabulous sale in my shop this weekend, and you don't even have to get out of your pajamas to get these great deals! This sale is FRIDAY-MONDAY ONLY!!!

Click the AD or the PREVIEWS to SHOP


I have items for 40% off (here are just a few):






Click the PREVIEWS to SHOP

I have items for 50% off (this is a small sample):





Click the PREVIEWS to SHOP

I have items for 60% off (just a little look at some of them):






Click the PREVIEWS to SHOP

I have items that are JUST ONE DOLLAR (only a bit of them ):






I have a FREEBIE in the shop...



AND, a FREEBIE on my Facebook page...



AND, a FREEBIE Color Challenge Prize (2 days left to get it)!


ENJOY!
Marcee

No comments: