Monday, August 15, 2016

Wilma4ever Blog Train FREEBIE from RoseMade Designs - Morning Sunshine Mini Kit

Welcome to the Wilma4ever August Blog Train! We have a wonderful bright and cheery theme this month - Morning Sunshine.
I had a great time making this mini kit, but I must admit that I am NOT a morning person.

I have also created some matching items that will be on sale for a LIMITED time. More will be added soon,




And here is my contribution to the blog train - a mini kit.
Click the preview to get this for FREE for a limited time in my shop.



And, RoseMade Designs Facebook Group members get this matching element pack for FREE until September 4, 2016:



Click this link to go to the group and join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/46961127650/

Please note, we may be in different time zones, but I will add you to the group as soon as possible.

Blog Roll

We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have a part up yet, please check back later.

Wilma4Ever (main hub - no download here)


Wilma4Ever's August Contest: Nicknames


2 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Thank you so much! :)

Mary Presley said...

The colors are amazing this month!!! Love the bird, frame, fruit, flowers and sun!!! They are all lovely!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!