Saturday, December 02, 2006

Okay, I've Been Busy!!!!


I'm sorry you haven't had a freebie in a few days. I hope you are enjoying the ones still posted. I'll take them down soon, though, so get 'em while they're hot - LOL. This is why I haven't posted a new freebie. My newest kits have taken over my life!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ELEMENT KIT


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAPER PACK

Please let me know what you think! Would like more kits like this? I think these kits are really close to a "style" that is what I'm working toward...but I'm not quite there yet.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very special kit. What program did you use. I am thinking of buying me Photoshop of Paintshop, but don't know which one are the best.

RoseMade Designs by Marcee said...

I'm not sure if you'll see this, but I use both Photoshop CS2 and Paint Shop Pro, so I'm the wrong person to ask. I love them both, and they each have features that I like better in one program than in the other. I suggest you take advantage of the free trials offered by both programs and see which one YOU like best.
Good luck!

Marcee