Wednesday, September 05, 2007

FREEBIE ALERT!

I have some links to lots of freebies for you today!

Digiscrap Depot
I've been posting some freebies there, and there are tons of others.

Digital Scrapbook Pages
There is a little contest going on and almost 40 freebie mini kits (that means about 160 papers and 240 elements when they are all posted - WHEW) are available for you to download and vote on. So, grab some goodies, leave some love and vote for your favorite. Voting is starting Thursday.

DigiFree
A great blog listing fabulous freebies!

Digiscrap Boutique Blog Party
In case you've missed this awesome MEGA kit freebie...

Amy W.'s Scrap-a-Lot
Amy works really hard to list freebies that most people don't, and they are all FAB!

And, of course, my fellow designers at Deco-Pages, Digiscrap Boutique and DigibyDesign always have some great FREEBIE stuff floating around the forums and stores!

Have a wonderful day!
I'll have another freebie for you on Friday...so get Peabody while you can.
Also, I will have some element choices for the Heritage kit later this week. It's been so busy lately, but I have NOT forgotten about it.

Marcee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it just my connection or has digiscrap depot been down all day? Such a shame: now I can't get to your freebies......