Saturday, September 22, 2007

Grab a Cuppa!

It's Super Saver Saturday at DigibyDesign!!!!

I have Betsy on sale today only for 50% OFF - It's just $2.00!
So, if you missed it when it was posted on my blog a few months ago, now is your chance to grab it at a great price!


I also have Adore on sale until the end of the month for 30% OFF. It's a great kit - a little grungy, a little funky...all boy!

I have also completed a new kit...Spring Lift! I just love the blend of soft colors in this kit. There are lots of cool elements, too!
This will be the featured kit for the Tea for Tuesday chat this week at DigibyDesign. You can get it for 50% OFF on Tuesday, September 25th!


This is the attendance gift for the chat...a nice quick page and BONUS alpha to match the Spring Lift kit.

And, if you post a layout for the Tea for Tuesday Chat Challenge, you'll earn this posting gift!


After I was through with Spring Lift, I had a few pieces left over...they were all green! So, I added some more and created today's freebie - Fresh Mint.

There are 3 backgrounds, 3 tags, a flower, 1 circle frame, 2 triple frames, 1 green brad and 1 silver brad.
Please leave some love here on the blog! I love to read your comments.

Just Rambling,

Marcee

Obsolete links and images have been removed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fresh mint, it has a calm sping effect to it.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Marcee for the beautiful mini!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the great freebie!! Just wanted to let you know you've been tagged!! Check out my blog to find out what you have to spill your beans about! LOL!!

Hugs
Kimberly
http://fishinmom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Fresh Mint with us. It is a pretty little kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a beautiful kit! The colors are wonderful!

Unknown said...

Love the Fresh Mint kit...thank you for sharing your work with us all :)

Sharon said...

This is so pretty. I love the color! Thank you very much :)