Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's MADNESS I tell you, MADNESS!!!

There are so many things going on this week at DigibyDesign!


We have sales galore, forum challenges and a scavenger hunt in the store. Tons of items will be available for just 98 CENTS!!!! Here are a few of the 17 items I will have in the store for less than a buck:

We are also having a blog party! WHOOOOO! You can pick up a fantastic FREE MEGA KIT!!!
Just travel from blog to blog, leave some love and download all these fantastic pieces!
Here is my contribution to Hallow's Eve:
I'll have the blog party information in another post.

And, for our bingo chat, I have created these 3 quick page ploppers from 3 of my new kits!
This will be given out at the bingo chat - maybe for a prize - maybe just because - so make sure you are in the DigibyDesign Chat Room at 7 PM ET on Friday, October 19th!

And, there is a cool scavenger hunt in the store! Clues will be posted in the forum, and you get to look through all of the wonderful store goodies to find the 20 pieces! All the pieces were made from the same color palette - so it's another MEGA kit when you find all the pieces!
Some are fall themed, and some are Halloween themed..all are fun and made by the great DXD Design Team! Here is a collage of all of some of my pieces:


And, I will be hosting a pumpkin carving contest. We will have wonderful templates provided by Amy Watson and Athena for you to decorate however you like. Then, we will have a poll set up to find out which is the best one. Top prize is a Guest Creative Team postition!!!! You will receive up to 7 DXD kits to use for free and post layouts with!!!

Here is an example I came up with using my Hallow's Eve Blog Party kit:


Doesn't that look like fun?!?!?!

We hope you can join us for all the Treats (NO TRICKS!) at DigibyDesign's FALL MADNESS event!

Marcee

No comments: