Saturday, October 06, 2007

I've Been Nominated!

My lovely friends at Acorn Designs have nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award...isn't that sweet! Be sure and visit them at Acorn Designs today.


In turn, I have to nominate other bloggers for this award.

I have so many designers that I admire, and most of them don't know me from a piece of fluff. But, I am going to choose ones that I think offer lots of nice things for digital scrappers on their blogs.

In no particular order:

1. Candee of Candesigns
Candee is a great designer who has such a great vision of nature in her designs. I love her papers! She also has frequent goodies and contests on her blog.
Check her out her blog, Mermaid's Haven, HERE.

2. Michaele Burkhart of Burkhart Scrapzone Designs
Michaele is another talented designer. She makes great templates and her freebies are always so generous. I love her elements! They fit her kits so well.
Visit her blog, Burkhart Scrapzone Designs, HERE.

3. Andrea Gold
What can I say about Andrea? I LOVE her templates. She gives out so many...it boggles the mind! Her designs are always fresh, too. I just love her use of color.
Visit Andrea's Bits and Scraps and Little Ironies HERE, and get some great stuff!

4. SweetMade
SweetMade is an awesome designer. She makes fabulous textured papers and her elements are always so unique. Her commercial use tools are fabulous, too!
She always has great freebies posted!
Check out SweetMade.net HERE.

5. Kellie Salmon
Kellie has such a busy life, I do not know how she keeps turning out all the great kits she does...but every time - BAM - I am just knocked over! Kellie is another designer who is very generous with freebies.
Check out her great blog, Scrapples HERE , and see just what I am talking about.

1 comment:

DixieDoesPSP said...

Awww Rose what sweet comments you have left for me!! You are a doll. I better run and do some spot cleaning and work on a new freebie I have been such a slacker lately trying to get new things in the store and school and work and kids. Uggh I am such a procrastinator!