Thursday, February 14, 2008

NEW Commercial Use Items!

I've got a great new PaperMakers set at Digital Scrap Designs!
Here are 5 PSD-layered templates ready for you to use for your March kits!
The sample paper is from my newest kit - Clover - coming soon!


You can find the PaperMakers: Celtic set here:
http://tinyurl.com/2panm9

And, it's time for another commercial use grab bag!
This one is bigger and better than my January Grab Bag!
I have 6 wonderful commercial use tools for you in this great collection.
I used a great action by Colleen Shibley to create the bag shape, but everything else in the preview was created from items in the bag...including the paper used to form the bag.
I even have a secret bonus item in the bag. This is a great deal at just $8.00, and it is only available until the end of the month as a collection. After that, the items will be sold individually - a $24.00 value!

See my February Commercial Use Grab Bag here starting February 15th:
http://tinyurl.com/2gj46c

Have a great day!

Marcee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this Celtic paper-making kit!!!!! I want to try doing just that, so I had to go and purchase it and your grab bag. I'm anxious to get started and try playing with them!