Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Kits!

I have been having some fun making new kits lately.
I just finished this one today:


Luke is definitely a masculine kit. There are 15 background papers, a full alpha and so many elements I could not fit them all in the preview (56 pieces)! It will be in my stores soon!

Sahara Sands is sooooooo warm. I can feel myself on the beach already. This is geared toward fun-in-the-sun and vacation layouts, but the contestants in Round 3 of the Just For The Scrap Of It CT Contest showed that it truly is a versatile kit!

You can see all the fabulous layout here:
Round 3 Gallery

And, you can find the kit here in the store:
Sahara Sands by RoseMadeDesigns

And, I have another masculine kit - Miles - this one is a little grungy and a little funky.Brown, teal and yellow come together with some awesome elements and patterned papers - and 2 alphas!

You can find this kit at DigibyDesign - and it's 30% off through the 17th!
Miles by RoseMadeDesigns
It will also be the featured kit for the Tea for Tuesday Chat at DXD on the 19th!

Thanks for looking!

Marcee

1 comment:

Shannon said...

omg i need Luke and Miles
you are killing me with these great kits girl
i am going broke buying them
great work lady
love ya shannon