Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DXD July Grab Bag Revealed & Freebie

You have just a few more days to get my July Grab Bag at DigibyDesign.


If you like surprises, please don't look at the following previews - LOL!

Here is a set of pages.

Here is a full kit.




Here are some safety pins to colorize to match your layouts.


This is a Commercial Use overlay.


This is a lovely formal alpha.


Here is a nice template.


This template is also in rectangle format. Both are personal use only.

You'll really like this nice set of summer papers.


You can find all of this in my July Grab bag at DigibyDesign...

The grab bag is just $2.00 - a SUPER bargain, as each item inside is worth over $2.00 alone. I usually don't resell my grab bag pieces separately after the grab bag is over, so you may want to get these now!

And, I created a little matching freebie for you. It matches the Kelly Papers.


Have a great day!


Marcee

Obsolete links and images have been removed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Marcee
Looks like I'm the first one here. lol
Thank you for the wonderful blog gift. I love the spiral journal. These colors a great.

Thanks again
Sue ^i^

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Nadine said...

You've been tagged!
Hop on over to my blog to see what happens when you've been tagged!
Hugs,
Nadine
http://scrappinmammasdigitals.blogspot.com/

Nadine said...

Great Grab Bag! I'm going to buy it right now! Thanks so much!!! Great freebie too!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Marcee!!!!!!!!!!