Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mid-Month Madness & Freebie

I feel like highlighting some of my hybrid things today.

I've got a collection of cute Jack Album pages on sale for 98 cents each during Mid-Month Madness at DigibyDesign.

The lime green, purple and pink make this an awesome set for your girls!
Each set has a photo-ready page, a journaling block and a blank page for you to use with the journaling block or to decorate yourself or make an album cover.

See all of my Mid-Month Madness items here:





A fellow designer at DigibyDesign, Manu, has a great offer!

She has a collaborative kit that has proceeds going to help someone with a severe illness to renovate her home to make it more accessible for her disability. Here are Manu's details:

Another product I wanted to show again is "Better Than Diamonds" - a collab made together with Rikki Scraps and Fotosusu. It's a wonderful kit for scrapping photos of your friends.



This Kit comes with these items:

25 papers
55 elements (incl. 5 wordarts about friends or friendship)
1 template (layered .psd, separate .png files also included)
1 full alpha set with numbers and punctuation marks

It's $ 5.00 only and all our proceeds are for a good purpose. If you read this, get the kit, show me your invoice from DXD and you'll recieve a quickpage made of the kit.

If you can show me also a LO you made with "Better Than Diamonds" (link to gallery) you'll take part in a lottery:
1st: $ 10 Gift Certificate from my shop
2nd: 1 Kit of your choice from my shop

Email me with "BTD Lottery" in the subject line (Email addy can be found in my TOU incl. in kit) until 08/03 (that's when I'm back from vacation ;)).

So, please get this great kit and a great feeling knowing that you are making someone's life a little easier! And, email that gallery link to Manu and get a chance for some great gifts.
I'm getting this myself. I just love Manu's designs!!!!

I have another great collection in the Mid-Month Madness Sale. It is called Abby, and I love the colors...so versatile...masculine, feminine, even Independence Day layouts (if you are as behind as I am - LOL).

You can see it here:


My freebie is for a hybrid luggage tag quick page that matches the Abby Collection, but I did a traditional digital layout with it to show you that anyone can use it.

These are some pictures taken from my newly "company clean" living room!

Luggage Tag Template by Dana Conditt.
Kit is Abby by RoseMadeDesigns
Chipboard Action by Atomic Cupcake on Gill Sans Ultra Bold Font.
Staples Action by Tracy King
Flowers Action by Roseli Padoveze

And, here is the Abby Luggage Tag Quick Page 1!

I'll have a "regular" quick page for you in the next day or so (in 2 sizes for you rectangle folks).

Click the image to download.

Have a great day!

Marcee

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jul [LA 04:34am, NY 06:34am, UK 11:34am, OZ 09:34pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thanks - looks great!